Following the announcement from Boris Johnson on 04 January 2021 I just wanted to recap, Lamas Cars is open for business and will operate as below.
I would just like to run through our new Covid secure buying process in line with the government’s recommendations, this is the new way of buying from Lamas cars until further notice.
With trading restrictions in place I’m afraid that you can no longer visit us to view any vehicle. But good news we can still help.
The viewing and buying process is as follows:
If you see a particular vehicle that you are interested in on either the Facebook, Autotrader page or our website then first of all give us a call to check to see if it is still available.
If it is we will gladly bring it along to you within 25 miles of Norwich free of charge or £1 a per mile after 25 miles.
We have invested in substantial amounts of PPE and use industry leading disinfectant fogging and sprays to ensure that the car is safe for you to view, this service is all part of our new click and deliver programme.
So just to highlight the process again:
- Step 1 Call us on 01508 486127 to make sure the car is available.
- Step 2 We can send you a detailed video of the car via what’s app if required
- Step 3 If you have a part exchange we can agree figures to make sure you are happy to deal subject to seeing the car.
- Step 4 We raise an order form and email it across to you.
- Step 5 We take full payment via Credit/Debit card or bank transfer ( has to be a contactless method)
- Step 6 We fully sanitise the car and then bring the car to you too see
- Step 7 If you decide the car isn’t for you no hard feelings we say thanks and head back and issue you a full refund the same way you paid. However if you decide to go ahead with the purchase we then register the car in your name with the dvla.
Please note the delivery fee (only above 25 miles) is non refundable
If you have any questions please either call or what’s app us on 01508 486127 or email email@example.com